Regional Manager, Finance operation
2 days left
- Full time
My client is one of the most reputable Life insurance Company and they are looking for great talent to join their Finance Operation & Project team. This role can provide board exposure and work closely with the business.
- The role supports the Director, RHO Finance and Regional Director, Finance Operations;
- Experience in Procurement activities. Support the implementation and rollout of a procurement system covering over HKD5bn spend across the region;
- Finance lead for the following source to pay value stream - invoice creation and settlement; payment processing; analytics and reporting;
- Participate and support Finance Operations automation/ modernisation opportunities;
- Enhancing the financial controls and reporting function related to over HKD2bn spend in RHO;
- Experience in Transfer Pricing process, managing over HKD0.6bn recharges plus liaison with over twelve business units across Asia and local Tax function;
- Process month-end closing, producing expense analysis and report covering Regional Office and Local Business Units;
- Finance business partner for Prudential Corporation Asia ("PCA") Services entity in Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
- You hold recognised accountancy qualifications/ University degree in Accounting or Commerce with minimum of 10+ years finance related working experience;
- Finance Operations background and knowledge;
- Experience in Procurement. System knowledge in SAP Concur and Coupa highly preferred;
- Experience in Infor SunSystems general ledger highly preferred;
- Demonstrable experience of project and stakeholder management;
- Ability to communicate with and influence both Local Business Unit managers and senior managers within the Regional Office;
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.