Senior Officer, Expense Analysis
My client is one of the most reputable Insurance Company and they are looking for great talent to join their Finance team.
- Responsible for month end closing activities on distribution compensation, e.g. journal entries, account reconciliation
- Participate in preparation of financial and management reporting in management expenses and distribution cost
- Assist to consolidate budget data and provide useful analysis for management decision making
- Monitor the monthly management expenses in detail level to meet the company's target
- Prepare procedural manual for distribution compensation
- Reporting to Manager of Financial Control and support ad hoc projects as assigned by direct report or department head
- Degree holder major in Accounting or Finance and a qualified accountant is preferable;
- Finalist of HKICPA/ACCA
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in accounting and financial reporting field, preferably with experience in insurance industry
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in PC software skill of MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Experience in SunAccounting system is preferable
- Strong analytical mind, Good team player, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently with little supervision
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.