In this Accounts Assistant role, the successful candidate will carry out AP, AR and cash tasks, this role offers full training and a generous salary.
The client is an expanding business with great ambition looking for an accounts assistant to join their team. The current vacancy has developed due growth.
As an accounts assistant your responsibilities will be both AP and AR clerical duties as well as other general ad-hoc duties.
- Receivable Collections of debts
- Prepare copy invoices and send to customers
- Annual Credit Assessment
- Raise and post Customer Interest Notes
- Vendor Bank details maintenance
- Process and allocate the payments to vendors
- Prepare payment schedules for approval
- Cash and bank reconciliation
- Support & assist with procurement and general ad-hoc admin requests and travel
- Support and assist coordinating financial reporting information
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy and complete confidentiality
A successful accounts assistant will:
Ideally the candidate will also:
- be AAT studying/qualified
The role offers generous perks including:
- £16,000-20,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- On-site parking
- Discount across a range of products