Responsibility for the day to day control of aged debt alongside the collection of debtor invoices within a leading Cambridge based FMCG. Alongside this the Credit Controller will produce detailed and analytical reports as well as aid with the development and implementation of credit control function.
An FMCG leading company based in the centre of Cambridge who offers leading facilities as well as working environment. Along with this the employee is at the core of the business, meaning strong progression is on offer.
The Credit Controller will:
- Be responsible for the day to day management of Aged Debt
- Ensure the payment collection of debtor invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Produce detailed reports and figures to distribute to the wider Finance Team
- Maintain both accurate and legible records
- Aid in the development and implementation of credit control processes
- Carry out credit checks on customers
The successful Credit Controller will:
- Be experienced in all areas of Credit Control
- Be a passionate and energetic individual keen for progression and development
- Have previous exposure to both large corporations as well as individuals
- Be confident in the creation and maintenance of key stakeholder relationships
- Comfortable in the handling of large ledgers
The successful Credit Controller will be joining an leading FMCG Cambridge based business with a leading salary, benefits scheme and working facilities including parking.