This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive individual who is looking to further their career by getting stuck in with more management accounts. If you have an outgoing personality, month end exposure and the drive to become a self motivated and high achieving Management Accountant, then this is the role for you.
The client is a recruitment company based in the heart of Liverpool Street who have experienced exponential growth over the years. They have a headcount of less than 15 so they're looking for a social butterfly who will fit right in with their vibrant culture.
The key responsibilities include:
- Invoicing - log and generate client and contractor sales/purchase invoices on Xero (accounting software).
- Financial Reporting (Credit Control, Debtor Day Analysis, Insurance Liability, GP and KPI's).
- Credit control - communicate with clients by phone and email regarding overdue sales invoices and send monthly statements.
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaise with freelancers and clients on payment and invoicing enquiries
- Coordinate with operations manager on contract compliance process
- Maintain master Excel of job history database, compliance, GP, holiday calendar and commission calculations.
- Publish weekly GP reports generated from Excel master tracker
- Assist in producing monthly management accounts pack
- Help with submission of VAT return (quarterly), EC Sales list (quarterly), Employer Intermediary report (quarterly).
- Assist with monthly payroll and NEST pension contribution
- Monitoring client credit limit usage and applying for new limits
The successful candidate would be:
- University graduate or studying their vocational qualifications (ACCA/CIMA/AAT)
- Part - qualified in ACCA/CIMA (ideally)
- Excellent with written and verbal English language skills
- Confident and polite phone manner
- Very strong with their Microsoft Excel skills essential and comfort using complex formulas and functions
- Pro-active, dedicated and honest
The offer available to the candidate is:
- Base salary of up to £40,000
- Study Support
- 25 days holiday after probation
- Annual company to trip outside of the UK (flights and accommodation expenses paid)
- Quarterly social parties
- Dress down Fridays