To lead and be responsible for the provision of an expert financial management service to the divisional teams, corporate departments and senior team members.
My client are a globally known public sector organisation with a national centre of excellence. They are based in Central London.
Your key responsibilities for this Modeller role will be:
- To lead and be responsible for the provision of an expert financial management service to the divisional teams, corporate departments and senior team members;
- To lead and be responsible for the production and design of the Long Term Financial Model, the production and maintenance of Finance databases and spreadsheets, the production of detailed financial analytics, production of the board report and external returns;
- To lead on modelling, forecasting and budgeting systems including their design and development;
- To support the trust via the production of financial information and reports using detailed analytical processes;
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the Finance department and Financial Managements strategy in line with the strategy. To design and implement Trust strategic models including the production of policies and documentation;
- To manage, co-ordinate and provide professional support to junior financial management staff.
- To support the Business Partners, Deputy Head of Financial Management and the Senior Management Team in the delivery of corporate tasks and objectives.
You, as the successful candidate will be:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified (or equivalent);
- Newly qualified;
- Previous exposure to business partnering;
- Extensive modelling & excel knowledge
On offer to you as the successful candidate is:
- £45,000 - £55,000 (+ benefits)
- The chance to join an ambitious team;
- The chance to join a commercial & broad role