Supply Chain Accountant
The successful Supply Chain Accountant will be a key part of a new team, focusing on an exciting, confidential new project that will support the business through a period of transition. The Supply Chain Accountant will also be responsible for the execution of key Supply Chain tasks within the Finance Function and will have supervision of an administrator.
A Global, well-known, multi-billion pound design, marketing and retail led business. The business have a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies. The role is part of a new business Services organisation, based in Leeds.
The successful Supply Chain Accountant will be responsible for:
- Monitor costs of sales balances and variances
- Prepare forecasts and budgets
- Preparation and review of inventory reports
- Ensure compliance with Group Policies
- Participate in process improvements and migration of accounting processes
- Identify gaps and propose continuous improvement measures - working closely with key stakeholders to present issues and offer solutions
The Supply Chain Accountant should:
- Have experience working with Supply Chain (Essential)
- Hold an accountancy qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) - desirable
- Retail or FMCG experience (desirable)
- Have experience working within a large, multinational company (desirable)
- Advanced excel skills with experience of working with complex models and large data sets
- Good understanding of IT systems and processes
- Can provide a strong track record of working collaboratively with peers
Competitive. Please enquire.