Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client are based in Hatfield and are within the manufacturing and retail sector. They are recruiting within their medium sized Finance team for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to check, code, process, scan and distribute supplier invoices and also assist with month end.
Salary paying up to £25,000 with great benefits, progression and a fun working environment. You will ideally have a background in a similar role and enjoy working in a team.
My client are an innovative and growing company who are based within the heart of Hatfield. You will report into a hands on and friendly Finance Manager who can offer you excellent training and career progression. You will be part of a fun and sociable finance function so you will ideally be a team player.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk your role will involve -
- Check, code, process, scan and distribute supplier invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Assist with Month End duties (Accruals)
- Dealing with queries
- Weekly payment runs
- Assisting your Manager with ad hoc reporting and administration
- Interact with suppliers and banks via telephone and email
- Match stock invoices to shipments
- A hard working team player
- A background in Accounts - ideally as Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Proficient with Word and Excel is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear telephone manner
- Happy to muck in and help others
- Progressive candidate
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a growing fashion company who value their staff
- Full time permanent role with stability
- Friendly team and Manager who is happy to offer training
- Good starting salary with benefits and working hours