A growing Hospitality and Catering Company are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to work within a team of 3. An amazing opportunity for a candidate looking for a new challenge.
This hospitality and catering company are based in Hatfield and have been established 20 years. They provide constant opportunities for good candidates to grow and progress within an established company.
As Finance Assistant, you will support the Location Accountant and Finance Business Partner in the day-to-day accounting functions associated with the contract. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Assist in driving performance and monitor and control change initiatives
- Provide advice and support to other managers within the location with regards to accounting control procedures
- Assist with production of complete, accurate and timely management accounts, P&L reporting and variance analysis
- Assist in the issue of shopping baskets for Op's Team and working closely with the on-site team to analyse weekly performances
- Liaise with unit team & head office, purchase ledger and purchasing department to promptly resolve supplier queries
- Assist with ensuring that UKL sales ledger and credit procedures are fully implemented, including credit checks through head office
- Assist the Cash office Manager with the cash office control procedures; float preparation and petty cash disbursements
The successful Finance Assistant candidate will:
- Be an excellent & reliable team player
- Be confident
- Be a good communicator
- Have a high level of numeracy skills
- Have strong organisational skills
- Be accurate with strong attention to detail
A competitive salary in a fast paced environment, offering progression opportunities for the right candidate.