This is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available credit controller to join an internationally renowned Retail company based in Enfield, Middlesex. They are currently seeking an experienced and confident Credit Controller to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis with an immediate start.
The client are a well-established multi-national corporation within the Retail industry. They have offices based worldwide, and are currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their team in Enfield.
As a Credit Controller, your key responsibilities will be:
- Chasing outstanding payments from customers and/or suppliers
- Chasing debt by phone, email or letters
- Monthly production of an Aged Debtor Report
- Negotiating payment terms with customers and/or suppliers
- Carrying credit checks
The ideal candidate will:
- Be immediately available to start
- Have at least 2 years' experience in Credit Control
- Have experience dealing with multi-entity corporations
- Be able to work well within a team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
On offer for the candidate is a competitive hourly rate in an ongoing temporary role with a fantastic company.