A fantastic, permanent opportunity for a Management Accountant role based in central Stockport with some travel to Northwich.
Working for a well established, rapidly growing, successful organisation. Based in a supportive, social and friendly team.
This role is reporting in to the Commercial Accountant.
The duties include:
- Review relevant data and produce month end journals - including accruals, prepayments, fixed assets
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet preparation / reconciliation and analysis
- Production of the profit and loss with analysis and commentary on any variances
- Ongoing review of cash flow and production of cash flow forecasts
- Budget and Forecast preparation
- Preparation for year-end audit
- Complete Quarterly VAT return and other HMRC obligations.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be part ACCA or CIMA qualified - Essential
- Have used Microsoft Navision - Desirable
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment - Essential
This role is looking to pay £32,000 to £35,000 per annum + Pension + Study support + Flexible hours + Progression