Senior Commercial Finance Analyst - Fast Growing Retailer
The Senior Commercial Finance Analyst will be joining the FP&A team of a fast growing retail firm. This individual will be supporting the Commercial Finance Manager and the senior leadership team in driving business growth.
The client is a £50m turnover manufacturer and retailer within the consumer goods space. They've experienced double digit growth over the last 5 years and have just secured funding to expand internationally through a mixture of organic and inorganic activity.
The Senior Commercial Finance Analyst is likely to get involved in:
- Assist the Commercial Finance Manager in ensuring high levels of trust in the reporting, communication and forecasting of Selling & Management payroll via the management of robust processes and review.
- Hold regular reviews with the Store Operations team to share information, make decisions and deliver the plan.
- Analysis and communication of P&L lines to identify volume, rate and mix drivers to explain and challenge performance.
- Identification of Opportunities and Risks with sufficient notice to influence the outcome
- Delivery of core finance processes including month end, forecasts, budgets and long rang.e planning.
- Analytical support to projects and new initiatives.
- Encourage knowledge sharing across the team & actively seek to support the development of others.
A successful candidate will have the following profile:
A competitive salary and good benefits package on offer for the right candidate. A strong CPD program is also in place with a clear path for career progression available.