Corporate Management Accountant
A brand new, exciting and varied role, responsible for the production of timely and accurate monthly management accounts for a number of European subsidiaries, part of the Global real estate and property business. The Corporate Management Accountant will work closely with overseas stakeholders and their teams to add value and provide support to the wider business.
A Global Property Group, operating across 15 Countries, with an office based in Leeds City Centre. This is an extremely exciting time to join the business as they go through a period of growth, providing ongoing opportunities to build a long term and progressive career.
The Corporate Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Monthly Management accounts for overseas subsidiaries
- Annual Budgets
- Monthly re forecasts and variance analysis
- Monthly cash forecasts
- Business Partnering with overseas stakeholders
- Assisting with the implementation of new systems
- Ad hoc projects and initiatives
The successful candidate should be:
- Hold a professional Accountancy Qualification - ACA is preferred
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS financial reporting
- Strong excel skills
- Property background is advantageous
- JD Edwards accounting knowledge (desirable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive and enthusiastic approach
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with overseas stakeholders
- Motivated and driven to develop and progress
- Some international travel is required.
Excellent benefits package including:
- 26 days holiday + BH
- Private Medical Care
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised Gym
Plus other benefits.