A Finance Analyst role has arisen in Romford for a industry leading organisation for a keen, enthusiastic individual.
Great career opportunity for an already experienced Finance analyst or someone who is new to the role.
My client has a great reputation within the construction industry who strive on delivering to the highest of standards, who are looking to expand across the UK.
The responsibilities for this role as a Finance Analyst are:
- Month-end responsibilities for operating expenses, journals, prepayments, accruals, variance analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Dealing with high volume and historical back log. Someone willing to get stuck into understanding and cleaning this up.
- Area P&L analysis and commentary
- Weekly trading report: production of this is in excel and quite manual. Involves analysis and investigation of variances.
- External reporting packs
The successful candidate will need to be enthusiastic with a can do attitude. They must be able to work in a team but be able to work well on there own.
- Study Support
- Competitive salary