My electronics client based in Watford are looking for a Finance Analyst to come and support UK Finance teams in delivering accurate financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting in line with Local, Regional and Global requirements.
My Watford based client are a leading electronics company who deliver the highest quality products to consumers nationally. With thousands of staff worldwide, they are continually growing and looking to add quality staff to the business in order to maintain their prestigious status.
The day to day duties of a Finance Analyst will include:
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
- Produce and update cost centre reports, consolidating data from numerous sources/systems for UK legal entities
- Update forecast reports, consolidating data from numerous sources/systems
- Enter data into group financial reporting systems
- Develop and utilise spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications etc.
- Analyse current and past trends, expenses and capital expenditures
- Assistance with data verification work for SAP project
- Manage specialised information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed asset verification checks
- Analysis of competitor financial reports
- Further ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
The successful Finance Analyst for this role will be:
- Studying towards a qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- Comfortable using excel (v look ups & pivot tables)
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management
- Previously worked within a Pharmaceutical environment
13 Month Fixed Term Contract