Senior Fund Accountant (Hedge)
Job Duties in Brief:
- Performing NAV calculation to review stage, including preparation of net asset value statements.
- Preparation of financial statements and other required reports on a monthly basis ensuring deadlines are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors.
- Working with investor relations group and liaising with other departments within Citco as required.
- Work closely with Account Manager in the launch and set up of new funds.
- Training of new Fund Accounting staff.
- Review Fund Accountants’ work.
- Preparing year-end file and liaising with auditors.
- Performing the administration of any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds.
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance related area (2:1 and above) and /or studying for a professional accounting qualification
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a Hedge Fund Accounting environment
- Displays an active interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel etc).
- Attention to detail
- A ‘team player’ who can work well within the function to deliver a quality service
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Client focus
- Continuous improvement
- Sound decision making
- Drive for results