Working alongside the Divisional Accountant the Financial Accountant will be responsible for the operating expenditure analysis and establishment of financial projects. The Financial accountant will produced detailed journals as well as financial assistance to both managers and directors.
A market leading engineering business in the heart of Cambridge with a renowned brand name. They offer a leading working environment with state of the art facilities alongside sharp progress in.
The Financial Accountant will:
- Establish financial projects and budgets
- Prepare detailed financial analysis for the Divisional Accountant
- Assist with the budget and forecasting
- Prepare and publish detailed journals
- Assistance with project audits
- Provide assistance to both project managers and directors
The successful Financial Accountant will:
- Be CIMA or ACCA part qualified
- Have exposure to a wide variety of finance systems and advanced in Excel
- Be an energetic and passionate individual keen to develop
- Produce extremely detailed and analytically sound work
- Have had exposure to international work
The successful Financial Accountant will be joining a market leading brand with the opportunity for progression within a leading work environment. The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.