The Finance Analyst will be responsible for the fiscal management of key contracts, providing detailed reviews on these contracts. The Finance Analyst will engage with key stakeholders and senior management to ensure the delivery of the project.
A market leading FMCG based in the heart of Cambridge renowned for their progression and employee opportunities. They offer state of the art facilities as well as an award winning company atmosphere.
The Finance Analyst will:
- Be responsible for the fiscal management and finances of a portfolio of contracts
- Produce detailed analytical reports with key commentary
- Be the key business partnering contact for key stakeholders and management
- Have experience in producing budgets and forecasting reports
- Perform reconciliations
- Assist in the implementation of new processes
The successful Finance Analyst will:
- Be experienced in all aspect of financial analysis
- Confident in the creation and maintenance of key stakeholder relationships
- Have exposure to business partnering and analysis
- Passionate and energetic individual, ambitious and keen to progress
The successful Finance Analyst will be joining an industry leading business with the opportunity for independent work and opportunity for progression. The successful candidate will receive a market leading salary and benefits package.