This exciting Management Accountant role is looking for an experienced and qualified professional who is keen to further develop the business. The role will be covering all aspects of management accountancy including liaising with external stakeholders, data analysis and forecasting and budgeting.
Our client is a well-known, nationwide brand with an extensive and loyal consumer following. They are passionate about delivering an excellent customer focused service and are always striving to improve and grow within the sector.
The key responsibilities for the Management Accountant will be:
- Study reported performance against company expectations
- Analyse the risks and opportunities available
- Present key information to stakeholders to facilitate decision making
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting and analysis
The successful Management Accountant will be comfortable working within a fast paced environment both within and outside of the finance department. They will be advanced in problem solving, have excellent organisational skills and demonstrate a people focused approach.
The Management Accountant will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Demonstrate advanced Excell skills
- Ideally have experience working with Oracle
- Have previous experience working within a manufacturing/ production team, however this is not an essential requirement
A competitive salary and package
A energetic working environment
Company benefits including discount schemes