Finance Business Partner
The finance lead within a portfolio of projects across multiple sites to single service single site contracts.
Business partnering with key stakeholders at all levels of operational management to ensure that financial targets are met.
Global Facilities Management company
- Ensuring Financial targets are met in terms of business trends, managing financial risks/opportunities
- Contract negotiations
- Financial review meetings to analyse performance of both individual contracts and division
- Analysing key risks and opportunities on the contracts
- Analysis of management accounts
- Preparation, review and presentation of annual contract budget with all levels of operational management
- Thorough analysis of individual and consolidated divisional forecasts always ensuring that year end targets are achieved
- Fully qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Previous experience of project or management accounts analysis, interpretation and finalisation essential
- Experience in a commercial services contract environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels, both within the organisation and externally