Tax Manager - globally-recognised media group
As part of the Tax Team, you will help to ensure the Group complies with its statutory tax responsibilities accurately and on time. In addition, you will be sought upon to advise the business in real time on how its decisions impact on taxation, offering council on which route would be the most tax efficient.
My client is an exciting, internationally-admired and growing media Group always looking to expand through acquisition and organic growth. They would offer you a fun environment with a well-established and experienced team to cut your teeth and gain great experience.
- Reviewing VAT returns prior to submission and assisting in their completion as necessary
- Assisting in audit tax provisioning for tax calculations
- Supporting the business on queries relating to all taxes
- Helping to ensure the Group's processes and procedures lower its tax risks
- Working with overseas advisors to ensure any relevant non-UK tax obligations are met
- CTA or qualified with relevant tax experience, preferably across a broad range of taxes including Corporation Tax, VAT and Employee Taxes or a willingness to learn new areas
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work alongside others as part of a team that is committed to delivering
- Good communicator who is at ease explaining tax information to Finance and non-Finance staff, both in written form and in person
- Experience using Corporation Tax Software
A basic salary of £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits commensurate with a forward-thinking, modern business.