Senior Analyst (for ACCA Affiliates)/Associate (For ACCA qualified with membership)
Number of Vacancies: 8
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide GAAP conversion services to the clients
- Provide accounting advisory support (IFRS/US GAAP/Ind AS) to clients
- Write memos/issue papers on accounting issues
- Assist client in IPO preparedness and manage production of financial information for IPO process
- Assist due diligence teams in IFRS/US GAAP impact assessment on cross border transactions
- Contribute to thought leadership publications on IFRS, US GAAP and Ind AS GAAP
- Qualified ACCA.
- Candidates who are ACCA qualified and do not have a membership no can apply as well.
- Candidate should be between 1 to 3 years of experience
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Candidate should be based in /or willing to relocate to Gurgaon