Internal Audit, London based (French language)
Super opportunity to join this small yet dynamic team. Working directly with the "Head of" you will cover a broad range of Banking areas. The role responsibilities include:
- Prepare and action audits relative to banks' annual plan and specific requests from Senior Management.
- Report to Head of Audit with accurate findings and conclusions.
- Make recommendations based on findings.
- Coach and up-skill Junior members of the Audit department.
- Write reports summarising Audit findings.
- Some overseas travel to European Branches is expected.
- French language fluency.
- 2-3 years+ minimum recent Audit/Compliance style experience MUST be gained from a Bank or Financial Services institution.
- An understanding of Corporate Banking procedures/processes.