MI Analyst - Recruitment/HR sector - Part-time 20 hours per week
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies execute on strategy, improve business agility and place them in a position for growth.
Reporting into the Client Account Director, the MI Analyst will provide Management Information support and analytical guidance to account management stakeholders and to the the end client. They will support with new and existing MI reporting functionality as well as the development or improvement of new reporting and in some instances new clients. Main responsibilities will include
- Creation, management and ongoing maintenance of schedule management information relating to resourcing and recruitment activity
- Creation or amendment of new reporting or internal and external clients
- Ongoing management of systems and technologies within scope of MI
- Act as point of contact for MI queries and requests
- Lead and manage internal stakeholders in the knowledge of appropriate MI.
The successful candidate will have experience of developing and deploying high quality analytical and reporting capability designed to deliver significant business benefits. Experience of having used in house client systems (SAP, Oracle, Workday) and recruitment based systems (Talentlink, i-Grasp, Taleo etc.) would be highly advantageous. Advanced excel skills including pivot tables, slicers, v-lookups are essential for this role.
This is a key role which interacts with key senior stakeholders within the business therefore excellent interpersonal skills are also imperative.
At Randstad Sourceright, we firmly believe we've got the balance just right. We're a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us. So, contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of Randstad Sourceright and how we can help your true talent shine.