Fund Administrator - Operations
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely operational support. Extensive liaison with the business in order to facilitate operational delivery.
- Responsible for daily processes and controls.
- Ensure the ongoing implementation of standard global operating processes and procedures.
- Support a culture of effective challenge to evolve daily operational processes, recommend and implement changes and deliver continuous improvement.
- Maintain the highest standards of conduct and integrity within the business and ensure compliance with industry practice, company policies, statute and regulatory requirements in all matters.
- Ensure all functional procedures are kept up to date.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including other business lines and corporate functions.
- Attendance at internal and external meetings as required.
- Work on ad hoc projects including system transformation as required.
- Extensive industry experience within Investment Operations, ideally in a similar functional team.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) with a financial or analytical discipline preferred.
- Unit trading experience
- Fund administrative experience
- Working in an FS environment previously
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal and external deadlines in a high volume, deadline driven environment.
- Analytically minded with strong problem-solving skills. Fund accounting or pricing experience useful.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Strong MS Windows applications, especially Excel.