Business Analyst - Contract Specialist
Reports directly to the COO of the organization, to monitor, report, maintain the contract quality & control process in accordance with the guidelines stipulated by its service contracts.
- Oversees all legal contracts with external stakeholders including government agencies
- Monitor and provide regular update to the team regarding contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation.
- Constantly keep track of key deliverables outlined in the contracts and guidelines with data tracking tools, and work closely with the business to make sure targets are hit and in accordance with the relevant policies and procedures
- Perform data analysis to assist the COO in managing the team's performance against key deliverables, and generate analysis and reports for clients.
- Plan regular audit of the existing processes in accordance with the company contract and policies
- Generate periodic progress report to internal and external stakeholders if required
- Relevant tertiary degree in Business Management/Finance/Accounting/Law
- Min 2-3 years of contract compliance/legal/audit/business analysis/finance experience in Singapore
- Well versed with excel spreadsheet or other data tracking systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge in Data Analytics
This would be an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and international set-up, and work with some of the top talents in the field of professional services consulting, for legal/compliance/audit professionals looking to specialize in a niche industry sector - contract management.
Please do not hesitate to apply directly through this link or send your CV to email@example.com with email title ”Contract Compliance Specialist”.