VP Financial Reporting
Reporting to the Global Group CFO based in Singapore, you will be responsible for:
- Key point of contact with the SGX as the liason between this listed entity and the SGX.
- All SGX Reporting and compliance.
- Accounts consolidation and financial reporting.
- Liaison between auditors and the company.
- Ensure all financial reports are accurate in all material aspects & accounts are maintained with highest integrity at all times.
- Ensure adequate documentation and appropriate approvals are obtained to support all transactions in the books of accounts.
- As this is a senior role within the team, day to day running of the Finance Department will form part of your role
- To implement and execute continuous improvement projects.
Ideally you will have:
- University Degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Post graduate qualifications (CPA, ACCA, CFA)
- Significant and proven experience in a financial and regulatory reporting role (within an SGX listed entity or as an external auditor auditing SGX listed entities)
- Process reengineering and process improvement project experience (both planning and execution)
- Demonstrated leadership/influencing skills and the ability to drive to initiatives through to completion involving other functions and businesses
- Proven people management experience
- Good understanding of the internal control practices
- Given the international environment and various global stakeholders, strong and proven verbal and written communication skills are critical
- Team player focused on results and collaboration