Management Accounting Data Analyst
About the Management Accounting Data Analyst Role:
As the Management Accounting Data Analyst, this role is mainly for the analysis and UAT of new system projects which are related to the monthly managerial accounting reporting. You will have exposure to data analysis, data reconciliation and structuring of new reporting workflow (data retrieval, verification of consistency, etc.).
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT), in particular, data query structuring and reconciliations for the new system projects
- Responsible for delivering the monthly managerial accounting reports to head office and internal clients for the Singapore entity
- Maintain and run new Business as Usual (BAU) workflows after new system reports go-live
- Analyse and sustain the effectiveness of current reporting workflows
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects/reporting
To succeed in this Management Accounting Data Analyst role, you should have a good understanding of accounting, knowledge of banking products, experience in using VBA/SQL and structure query for data retrieval from a MIS database.
- Relevant work experience within finance or IT for a major financial institution
- Strong knowledge of database and warehouse concepts, understanding of accountancy and how it is applied in the real businesses at operation/finance of large financial institutions
- Experience in running BAU processes independently for monthly/daily reporting
- Experience of UAT and understanding of how reconciliations work and how variance should be analysed and resolved
- Self-starter, adaptable, fast-learner and able to multi-task
This leading financial service group, whose expertise have made them a leader in its industry, is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth and this role will be crucial for the firm.
If you are driven and seek the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Management Accounting Data Analyst position is the role for you. You will be part of a positive and committed working environment that values beliefs and aspirations.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1770040 Joseph Quinn