Senior Product Controller - Equities and Interest Rates
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervise the daily p&l reporting, valuation and control requirements for Equities and interest rates products in accordance with appropriate accounting policies and procedures
- Examining adjustments made by controllers to daily reporting systems
- Financial performance metrics and analysis reporting of p&l, including valuation and variance analysis to senior finance stakeholders
- Month End close process- Analyzing month-on-month revenue movements by SEC category, Legal Entity & product type and escalating/reporting to senior finance management accordingly.- Escalation and discussion with accounting policy on new products that require additional accounting treatment review- Discussion with Valuation Review Group to ensure correct valuations are used for the firm's books and records.
- Enhancement of current processes and management of strategic changes to financial reporting for new regulatory requirements.
- Presentation of financial data and partnering with senior BU stakeholders
The Succesful Candidate will:
- 5 years of working experience in interest related Equities products and/or product control (such as asset backed securities, interest rate derivatives).
- Degree with major in Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Risk Management, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related disciplines. Possessing professional qualification in Finance (such as CFA, FRM) is an advantage.
- Solid experience in treasury system enhancement is an advantage.
- Strong analytical abilities and good time management and integrity
- Good communication skill. Excellent written and oral English and Chinese, Mandarin preferred
- Sound Knowledge and experience in VBA, SQL or related programming languages (C++ or Java) preferred.
Send in your details via the link provided or call Paul Gallagher on 37520614.