Finance Manager, Regulatory Reporting, Bank
A leading international bank with operations in both banking and treasury services, they are now looking for a Manager for their Finance team to support their business.
Reporting into the Director, managing a team, please find your responsibilities below -
- Review and prepare the regulatory report (HKMA) to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Ensure proper control checking and review procedures are in place;
- Supervise the accounting control function;
- Review financial disclosure and audited financial statements in compliance with Banking Disclosure Rule;
- Ensure implemented accounting policies are adhered to serve for local regulatory reporting requirement for HKMA;
- Participated in finance projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Banks/ Big 4/ Financial Institution.
- Self-motivated and can be a good team player.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to deal with multiple commitments / deadlines.
- Strong team management skills ;
- Strong analytical and organizing skills.
- Candidates who has less experience will consider as Assistant Manager level.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.
VIEW OTHER LIVE VACANCIES HERE: http://www.connectedgroup.com/advancedsearch.aspx