Senior Accounting Manager - (FRR for Types 1 ,2)
- Responsible for preparing FRR return for the group's licensed corporations (SFC Types 1, 2).
- Monitor and report liquid capital level according to the FRR requirements.
- Accountable for daily accounting operations, including preparation of invoices, vouchers, monthly reports and bank reconciliations.
- Maintain all finance records in a good management system.
- Update general ledger and prepare cheques / other payment instruments for approval.
- Carry out any ad-hoc assignments when required.
- Bachelor or above in Accountancy, Audit or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years relevant working experience in securities / fund house.
- Familiar with SFC Financial Rules Reporting requirement.
- Excellent analytical, communications and interpersonal skill with good problem solving skills.
- Good team player, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficient in Mandarin is highly preferred.
- Experience in using Kingdee, Yonyou or other similar accounting software.
- Proficient in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Accounting Manager.