Ensure proper organization, recording financial transactions and reconciliation of accounting records on timely basis within monthly accounting cycle.
- Organize and arrange incoming accounting documents and records.
- Record revenue and expenditure transactions in the books of accounts
- Record financial transactions in General ledgers, Sub ledgers and in subsystems.
- Reconcile the General ledgers and sub ledgers with Sub systems.
- Reconcile Cash and Bank books.
- Reconcile Customer Account, Obtain Balance Confirmation and follow up for the Outstanding Amount.
- Prepare and reviewing all the petty cash re-imbursement from outlets as well as all other departments
- Preparing the payments to suppliers, and verifying the authenticity of the documents.
- Maintain proper filing system
- Preparatory work including audit schedule for Monthly and Annual accounts closing.
- Perform other related duties as requested by Management.