Group Financial Accountant
This is a brilliant new role for a practice trained ACA / ACCA accountant, looking to take their next step in a global manufacturing business.
Our Lancaster based client are a hugely successful business, with a fantastic reputation.
The finance team are well established, with a great culture and an appetite for promoting from within.
The key responsibilities for this Group Financial Accountant role based close to Lancaster will be:
- UK Statutory accounts preparation
- Month end reporting for the Group
- Liasing with the FP&A team
- Preparation of consolidated group accounts
- Working closely with external auditors
- Reporting under UK GAAP Standards
- Process improvements
The chosen candidate for this role will be:
- Fully qualified ACA / ACCA qualified
- Either a first time mover from a well established accountancy practice, or a 2nd time mover with strong technical accounting skills from industry
- A driven, positive, team player keen to improve processes and drive the company forward
- Strong excel skills
- Ambitious and keen to join a fast paced, thriving business
This brilliant Group Financial Accountant role based close to Lancaster can offer a competitive salary and benefits package.