My client is looking for a Payroll Manager who has experience of looking after a small team and who is able to hit the ground running.
The client is a medium sized business based in Tameside. They're an exciting organisation with excellent culture and company values.
- Supervising a small team.
- Sage snowdrops business.
- Processing monthly payroll for 600.
- To handle and resolve any queries that may arise relating to payroll.
- External reporting to HMRC.
- Complete all accompanying paperwork
- Auto enrolment processing
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of payroll best practice, legislation as it applies to payroll, and all statutory payments and deductions.
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues on matters relating to pay, taxation, statutory payments and National Insurance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Managerial attitude.
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up £30,000 with excellent company benefits.