Accounts Payable Clerk
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading firm within the Utilities industry on a temporary to permanent basis. They are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their offices in Cheshunt on a competitive hourly rate.
My client are a leading Utility Service provider within the UK with four offices based nationally. They are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their Head Office in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire on a temporary to permanent basis. They are looking for someone with advanced Excel skills (pivot tables and v-lookups are a must) and ideally 1 year of relevant accounting experience.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, your key responsibilities will be:
- Processing invoices - entering details onto accounting software by coding invoices
- Gaining authorisation for payment
- Processing the payment run
- Matching payments to invoices
- Assist in producing an Aged Creditor Report
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Handling Petty cash
The successful candidate will:
- Be hard working and eager to learn
- Be a team player
- Have proficient Excel skills - pivot tables and v-lookups
- Transferrable accounting experience
- Be immediately available
On offer for the candidate is a competitive hourly rate, with the view for the role to become permanent at a competitive salary.