Financial Analyst- Up to 40K
Financial Analyst role at a leading MNC
Your new company
We are a global leading MNC Company that's dedicated to offering the most rewarding careers in the best workplaces around the world.
Your new role
1) Manage the cost centers planning, reporting and budget monitoring for Regional and Global Functional team located in Hong Kong and China
2) Manage all accounting transaction related activities for entities serviced in compliance with IFRS/HK GAAP/China GAAP/ covering day-to-day operation, month end close review, services cross charges, cash management as well as entity forecast
3) Manage the annual financial audit and local income tax assessment process for all entities in scope
4) Oversee HK and China Representative Office operations and activities are conducted in compliance with company Policies and Procedures
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 years in a finance/accounting related function within a multi-national FMCG environment
- Possess strong financial analytical skill, good experience in handling corporate reporting and presentation work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, customer orientated attitudes and able to work effectively under strong time pressure is essential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV firstname.lastname@example.org , or call Eva Wong +852 2230 7984 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.