My client in Hemel are recruiting for a Client Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. They are a growing Accountancy firm and offer great career progression, study support and a vibrant work place.
Full time role paying up to £29,000 managing your own set of clients, processing VAT Returns and Year End, mentoring staff and much more.
My client are a growing Accountancy business based in the heart of Hemel who have an impressive client portfolio. They are always progressing their staff members, offering full study support and looking to offer exposure to wider accounts and new clients. You will be given a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a great business who treat their staff well and be part of a vibrant team.
- Reporting into a hands on Team Manager
- Mentoring Trainee Accountants
Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Completion of year end accounts, CT600 and corporation tax
- Completing self assessment tax returns
- Management of Payroll, VAT
- Statutory accounts
- Building relationships with customers and growing business through referrals
- Offer advice on Accountancy and Taxation
- Training, coaching and mentoring collgagues
- A background in dealing with Client accounts is essential
- Experience of Year End Accounts and VAT
- Local to Hemel
- Hard working candidate who enjoys building relationships with clients
- Good telephone manner
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a great company who value their staff
- Full study support
- Competitive salary of £29k with great benefits
- Varied accounts role
- Friendly manager who is keen to train