1 day left
- Full time
- Responsible for entering a high volume of financial statements into a bespoke database system.
- Reconcile a high volume of bank balances on a daily basis across a large number of accounts.
- Record and prepare analysis of all cash receipts and cash payments.
- Work closely with the Fund Administrators to ensure all reconciliations are correct and accurate.
- Ad hoc reconciliations and analytical tasks as and when appropriate.
- General assistance on administration tasks and process improvement.
- Minimum 12 months experience as an accounts assistant or similar role, ideally studying for an accounting qualification.
- Experience of using accounting systems.
- Proficient user of Excel.
- A keen interest in Financial Services and Private Equity.
- Good communicator, confident and comfortable dealing with staff at all levels.
- A team player able to actively engage and build strong working relationships across the company.
- Proactive, uses initiative and able to work independently.
- Highly organised, effective and efficient at dealing with a number of variable tasks at any one time.
- A good eye for detail.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia