Associate HR Project Manager
The Role / Responsibilities:
Reporting into the SVP, Regional Head of HR & Talent Acquisition for EMEA, the Associate HR Project Manager will provide support on projects and/or work streams focused on HR and Talent Acquisition Transformation, operational enhancements, and strategic improvements. The incumbent will work closely with the SVP HR EMEA and other internal stakeholders to ensure project work is completed in a timely and cost effective manner. The Associate HR Project Manager will;
- Coordinate and collaborate with HR team members across multiple locations to plan and execute small to medium sized initiatives and projects
- Develop and manage detailed project plans and risks/issues/decisions logs; prepare project / work stream meeting agendas, document and minute meeting outcomes and next steps
- Support meetings with key internal project team members and business stakeholders through creation of decks and status slides, documenting open items and next steps, following up with key parties post discussion
- Prepare project status updates and draft senior management communications
- Identify risks/issues that impact the execution and success of the project (e.g., resource availability, functional discrepancies, etc.) and escalate to SVP HR EMEA and/or other project leads as appropriate for resolution/mitigation
- Support key HR team members on various engagements, including ad-hoc analyses, presentations, and special projects. Ensure project plans are documented, open items are documented, minutes are prepared and approved and next steps are actioned
- Identify project management best practices through research and training. Communicate recommendations and lessons learned to be considered for implementation
- Collaborate with other departments and project stakeholders, including Senior Management, HR functional areas, IT, Finance, Payroll, and outside third-party vendors as necessary
- Participate in change management planning and execution
- Maintain project SharePoint site (folders, access rights) and troubleshoot issues for SVP and/or project team
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed, including; support travel booking, meetings, diary management and general support for SVP HR EMEA; Support the department in logistics for meetings and workshops, room bookings, catering, visitor registrations; Take ownership for organising group wide initiatives such as EMEA HR Monthly meeting, Talent Acquisition meetings and other senior level meeting schedules as required; ensure invoices are booked to correct department and expense line and act as single point of contact between EMEA accounting and HR; other activities as deemed appropriate.
The HR And Talent Acquisition function is the primary point of contact for business leaders and leads the design and execution of a human capital strategy for all of Moody's main operating or shared units.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven interpersonal and teamwork skills, required to build relationships across the organisation
- Strong analytical and strategic problem solving skills, risk management a plus
- Self-starter, able to work independently on own initiative who is highly motivated and organized
- Strong results orientation, with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- Effective time management and prioritization skills; able to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to engage and contribute in a collaborative working environment
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities - agile and flexible.
- Strong MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project skills; Beneficial to have knowledge of Visio
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.