Finance Analyst - Real Estate ACA
2 days left
- Full time
One of the fastest growing Real Estate Investment firms seeks to hire a recently qualified ACA with experience of auditing real estate companies/funds in a unique and commercially focused role. This real estate fund is highly regarded and has within a short space of time established themselves as one of the premier names in the London and European market.
This position is away from is away core finance/reporting and would those would want to leverage off their ACA into a deal focused role where they can use their interpersonal skills.
- Advise deal team on commercial terms relating to finance or tax matters.
- Work closely with fund managers, transaction managers and asset managers as part of a team delivering fund transactions, fund valuations and fund governance.
- Highlight tax risks and commission internal or external tax advice.
- Ensure transaction fits within the financial control and governance framework and that approval has been obtained.
- Provide advice on accounting policy for real estate transactions and fund valuation queries.
- Provide finance input to potential corporate acquisitions, including reviewing and performing deal due diligence.
- Stakeholders on upcoming transactions and ensuring all finance parties are ready to perform their critical roles.
- Own the process around transaction completion.
- Support fund acquisitions of property via corporate vehicles, including overseeing due diligence advice, ensuring tax team support and leading negotiation of pricing elements.
- Review quarterly fund valuation and fund accounts prepared by the fund accounting team, where this is reported to external clients
Treasury and debt finance:
- Run relationships with bank lenders for existing fund loans. Ensure procedures are in place to test loan covenants and deal with breaches. Assist with forecasting loan covenant compliance.
Potential Additional Projects
- Support fund managers and new business team on the launch of new funds and products.
- Work with fund analysts to build financial models to inform investment decisions.
To be considered you must be a qualified accountant has worked with real estate funds or real estate companies either from either a Big 4 firm (or equivalent) or in a fund accounting role within real estate. You must also be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment and working with senior stakeholders on a day to day basis.
For consideration, please apply now or contact Sunil Basra at Marks Sattin for further information.