Assistant Management Accountant
A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time, Assistant Management Accountant position based in Wilmslow.
Working for a very well established, successful and award winning organisation. Based in a fast paced and progressive environment.
This role is reporting directly in to the Senior Management Accountant.
The duties include:
- Assisting in the production of management accounts
- Reconciliation of balance sheet and intercompany recharge accounts
- Costing reporting
- Variance analysis of actual vs budget
- Commercial analysis
- VAT reporting and corporate tax
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be part ACCA or CIMA qualified - Desirable
- Have basic MS Excel skills - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have a strong attention to details - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £25,000 to £28,000 per annum + Parking + Pension