Internal Audit Assistant Manager
This Senior Audit Supervisor conducts audits pertaining to risk management, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and internal controls. The incumbent is responsible for audit preparation, testing and reporting of the results with supervision from the Audit Manager. The AS will also assist external auditors in addressing testing and compliance issues.
- Perform risk-based audits approved by the Company’s Audit Committee, including planning of audits, execution, reporting and follow-up of corrective action plans (CAPs).
- Reviews audit process
- Prepares audit work papers
- Prepares corrective action plans for management action.
- Prepares audit report
- Conducts annual Regional SOX program testing.
- May be called upon to participate in special investigations and other specials projects.
- Accounting Knowledge – Demonstrates a broad business and accounting knowledge; describes methods in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Detail Orientation – Captures/ documents specific and accurate information; learns subjects thoroughly and in detail; completes work with thoroughness; supplies appropriate details when requested; maintains organized files.
- Legal, Regulatory and Compliance Knowledge – Applies knowledge of agencies’ functions and regulations to compliance and enforcement activities; identifies routine situations where the organization may be out of compliance as well as the specific impacts of non-compliance
- Project Planning – Demonstrates an understanding of basic project planning processes
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor – Preferred.
- Proficient in Chinese or one other Asian language is a bonus.
- Willing to travel 50% of the time mainly in the Asia-pacific region. May be called upon to travel to other Regions.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint. Working knowledge of Oracle and Blackline.