Finance Buisness Partner
- A short-term opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to cover a sickness gap.
- Based in the heart of Leeds, working for a well known and loved Charity.
The organisation are a large and well-known charity who provide a number of services both nationally and internationally. They are based in the heart of Leeds and raise £100millions for key services.
As Finance Business Partner you will assist key stakeholders in the development and management of the region through the provision of excellent financial analysis, advice and guidance.
Key responsibilities during this period may include:
- Ensure financial targets are monitored and reported against.
- Lead with any budget setting and reviews.
- Identify any financial risks.
- Review costing and pricing for tenders.
You will ideally be a fully qualified accountant and have experience of partnering with budget holders. This is a short-term contract so you will ideally be available from November until January.
The position offers a salary of £34,000 - £42,000 fte for a 8-12 week period.