Vice President - Asset Servicing 10 - 15 years
An exciting leadership job opportunity with a Finance giant for a professional holding at least 10 years' experience in Asset Servicing. Our esteemed client is looking for an individual with hands-on in Securities market with focus on Asset Servicing, Data Management, Trade support or Settlement with a strong ability to navigate a changing business landscape. You will lead teams in Middle office or Back office operations.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Overseeing the asset servicing operations business.
- Managing the day to day operations of a select group of clients. It includes service quality monitoring for the custody services, transfer agency product, fund accounting. Hosting frequent service reviews, establish client SLA and monitor non-standards.
- Leading Asset Servicing team and ensuring successful corporate action events setup, releasing of all corporate actions and working on breaks resolution for different regions.
- Understanding the key metrics and risk components within each process and manage them to meet the financial goals.
- Maintaining the staff and budget requirement
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- ACCA member
- 10+ years of experience in Asset Servicing.
- The candidate must have good understanding of Securities market with focus on Asset Servicing.
- Ability to manage through a changing business landscape
- Financial and Management accounting skills set
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
Crescendo Global is an equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status