Finance Business Partner
Key commercial finance role for a leading property and housing business in West London
An ambitious and growing housing and property business based in West London, providing a wide range of housing solutions and community development initiatives to over 30,000 households in London and the South East. Being a commercial business with a social purpose, this organisation is embracing this unprecedented period of change in the housing environment with an exciting development programme.
- Finance business partnering of budget holders across the organisation and helping them understand key issues, risks and opportunities
- Annual budget setting process
- Responsible for influencing financial performance, driving improvement and building relationships between finance and non-finance
- Oversight and delivery of management accountants and strong month end process
- Working across the organisation on ad-hoc projects, financial analysis and modelling
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar) with strong management reporting and business partnering capabilities that can be evidenced through experience. Building relationships with colleagues across the business at all levels is essential, as is the ability to manipulate and present complex financial information to non-finance. Applications from all sectors are welcomed but experience working within a commercially driven environment would be extremely beneficial.
£50,000 to £55,000 plus excellent benefits