Best Practice Officer
This is a role within a leading property consultancy. The role focuses primarily on supporting service standards and compliance. The role is focused on constantly improving processes and efficiency.
The client is a leading independent property consultancy operating primarily in the UK with portfolios covering rural, commercial and residential property. The group operates a number of subsidiaries in over 40 countries worldwide.
- Support and advise departments on policies and procedures and other documents required for compliance. Contribute to the on-going review and updating of these documents.
- Manage the audit programme for a range of service lines and ensure corrective actions are completed.
- Creation and delivery of training programme both face to face and online. Assist the Best Practice Manager with relevant communications.
- Preparing suspicious activity reports in accordance with relevant AML requirements.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects.
- Administrative support including maintenance of databases.
- Ideally educated to degree level
- A minimum of 2 year within compliance and risk with relation to a property environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A competitive salary
- A flexible role which allows for eventual movement around departments
- An ideal central London location
- A broad role with exposure to different business units
- great benefits suck as pension and bonus scheme