Junior Internal Auditor
The role is within the internal audit team of a fairly new function. The person in this role is expected to look at business processes, both financial and operational and help to improve their efficiency.
The client is a multi-national travel agency with offices in over 20 countries. The company has been growing rapidly and is looking to develop its European audit function.
- Plan, conduct and conclude internal audits
- Proactively recommend changes to the risk framework, audit programme and key risk policies
- Challenge current processes and controls
- Respond to business priorities and changes
- Analyse data as required
- Carry out monthly remote audits to focus on key risks
- Identify any breach of Financial Minimum Standards
- Monitor compliance throughout the month and during external audits e.g. ATOL compliance
- Promote awareness of key compliance areas such as PCI DSS, GDPR etc.
- A good academic background
- Looking to build a career in Internal Audit
- A solid understanding of audit procedures
- Commercial awareness
- Flexibility to travel
- Excel Intermediate
- Dedicated in-house travel team to book your incredibly discounted trips
- Phenomenal social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical