An E-Billings Specialist role for a leading law firm in London. This role involves being the first line of support in the E-Billing Support Team to assist with/resolve issues relating to e-billing to include manipulation of text files.
My client is a leading law firm in London.
- First line support within the E-Billing Support Team to assist with/resolve issues relating to e-billing to include manipulation of text files.
- Upload of e-billing text files into a variety of e-billing solutions.
- Regularly review the failed/rejected e-billing tracker and assist in resolving any issues on a timely basis, escalating as required. Prepare the e-billing tracker for review.
- Assist with e-billing set ups and timekeeper uploads as required.
- Escalate any e-billing issues caused by new and existing rate agreements.
- Maintain the e-billing support site on the intranet. Identify and provide training for e-billing as required.
- A point of contact internally and externally (for both clients and intermediaries) for e-billing issues and requests, liaising between all parties.
- Build and maintain working relationships with both clients that are e-billed by the firm and the intermediaries they use.
- Maintain and input timekeeper rates to the e-billing platforms.
The successful candidate:
- Experience of e-billing in the legal sector to include setting up new e-billing clients and uploading e-bills to a variety of systems and resolving rejection issues
- Experience of working with text files using LEDES 1998B, 1998BI and XML formats
- Wide experience of various e-billing providers to include Tymetrix T360, Serengeti, Datacert, CounselLink, Legal Precision, Collaborati
- Demonstrable experience of using a recognised legal practice management system such as Aderant Expert, Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E or SAP
- High level of systems & Excel (V LookUps, pivot tables)
- A working knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT compliance (desirable)
- Ability to multi task.
This role offers a competitive salary and other benefits.