Trainee Accounts Assistant
My client are a medium sized and growing Retail company who are recruiting for a permanent Accounts Assistant. Salary up to £20,000 with excellent training and career progression.
Entry level role, ideally seeking a candidate who has some Administration/Data Entry experience who is strong with Excel and keen to progress within a Financial career.
My client are based in the heart of St Albans and are within the Retail sector. They partner with a few well known brands and are looking to expand their product base. They are looking to hire an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis and offer training and progression. The role will involve reconciling accounts, posting receipts, accounts payable and much more so ideally you will be proficient with Excel and have some administration experience.
* Raising delivery discrepancy reports
* Reconciliation and allocation of self-billed customer accounts
* Reconciliation of third-party credit card processing charges
* Daily paying in process; Posting of multi-currency sales receipts
* Daily approvals of websales, via application of the order approval policy.
* Weekly reconciliation and allocation between the payments received via Paypal and internal invoices raised
* Process refund requests in line with company policy
* Allocation of internal accounts, including staff sales and cash accounts
* Raising non-stock Invoices and credits
* Updating existing customer accounts with additional delivery addresses when required.
- Ideally a background in a Data Entry/Administration/Accounts based role
- Proficient with Excel is essential, ideally intermediate
- Living local to St Albans
- Hard working and progressive candidate
- Someone looking for a career in Finance
- Good telephone manner
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A permanent entry level role with progression
- The chance to work for a growing business
- Role offering a competitive starting salary and training