Finance Manager - Global Market Leader
Global market leading engineering business based in Surrey is recruiting a Finance Manager to lead a small team.
The role is broad, encompassing all aspects of financial management and reporting.
My client, based in Surrey, is a multi-billion turnover global market leader in the engineering sector.
Key responsibilities in the Finance Manager role based in Surrey for this engineering business include:
- Management and development of a small team
- Management of all aspects of financial accounting, control and UK reporting
- Development of systems and processes
- Monthly accounting
- Partnering with other department heads outside of finance
- Managing relationships with external advisers
To be considered you will be a qualified accountant with experience at Finance Manager or Controller level.
Salary of £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus and benefits